Rara lake – dolpo
Rara lake is peaceful with its blue water, rhododendrons, blue pines, meadows and the splendid panaroma it offers on the Himalayas.
The snowy peaks of Malika Kand (3 444m) and Ruma Kand (3 731m) can be seen on the north side of the lake. It is also a region, the Dolpo, ideal for authentic villages and culture. We offer a medium level trek that can be done without being a great sportsman.
The price displayed is “from” according to your choice of group.
Rara lake trek – Dolpo
- Day 1 : ransfer from the airport to the 4-star hotel with welcome dinner
- Day 2 : Kathmandu sightseeing during 6 to 7 hours. You will visit Durbar Square, Patan, Pashupatinath Temple, Boudhanath and Swayambhunath
- Day 3 : From Kathmandu, 30 minutes by plane to Nepalgunj
- Day 4 : From Nepalgunj to Jumla (2 540m). We will take another plane (40 minutes flight).
- Day 5 : Trek from Jumla to Chere Chaur (3 055m) – 5 hours
- Day 6 : From Chere Chaur to Jaljala chaur (3 420m) – 6 hours
- Day 7 : Trek from Jaljala chaur to Singa (2 490m) – 6 hours
- Day 8 : Trek from Singa to Ghorosingha (3 050m) – 6 hours
- Day 9 : Trek de Ghorosingha au lac de Rara (3 010m) – Between 6 and 7 hours
- Day 10 : We will stay at the lake and we will go hiking
- Day 11 : Trek from Rara lake to Pina (2 440m) – 5 hours
- Day 12 : From Pina to Bumra (2 755m) – 5 hours
- Day 13 : Trek from Bumra to Jumla (2 540m) – 7 hours
- Day 14 : From Jumla, return to Nepalgunj by plane – 40 minutes flight
- Day 15 : from Nepalgunj , return to Kathmandu by plane (30 minutes flight) then transfer to the hotel with the farewell dinner
- Day 16 : Transfer from the hotel to the airport
The price includes :
- Airport transfer
- 3 night at Kathmandu – Hotel 4 stars basic BB
- Kathmandu sightseeing with a local guide, by car
- Welcome and farewell dinner
- TIMS card and trekking license for Dolpo, allowed for Rara Lake and the entrance to Rara National Park. All administrative documents
- Internal airline tickets during trekking and transportation during this trip
- Pack trekking with trekking night pack and 3 meals (breakfast, lunch, dinner)
- Meals and salaries for porters
- First aid and fruits
- Your guide
- 1 porter for 2 trekkers up to 25 kg maximum (12.5kg per trekker)
- Necessary camping if needed. In this case, we specify it during your booking request
- Down jacket and sleeping bag if you need
The price do not included :
- Kinds and drinks
- Lunch and dinner ar Kathamdu (except the welcome and the farewell dinner)
- The entries for the monuments
- The equipment
- Battery charger, hot water, wifi
- Private driver
- Visa and international tickets
- What is not specified in “The price includes”
- Your insurance (recommended)
- Additional costs in case of bad weather delaying internal flights. Plan more days when this happens so that you do not have a problem with your work.
Price for this trip :
Trek VIP – Tailored :
For this, i invite you to contacte me to know your expectations for your trek in Nepal and the Himalayas.