kathmandu sightseeing tour
Discover a city where culture, traditions are strong and at every street corner. Visit the city of Kathmandu all day with a local guide. It is also the experience of the traffic which is a happy organized brothel. A city with different ethnicities and languages, culture. A real trip.
kathmandu sightseeing – 1 day
We suggest you to visit Kathmandu in one day. The city of Kathmandu, also called Kantipur, is known trekkers as an entry point for treks in the Himalayas. Kathmandu is the cultural and economic heart of Nepal. Narrow and winding streets, buildings richly decorated in different styles and times, temples … and anarchically organized traffic, this is a city with cultures and traditions tenacious and very important for Nepalese. But Prepare to see one of the poorest countries in the world.
- Start of the visit at 9:00 am – End of the day around 4:00 pm
- Patan – Durbar square
- Kathmandu – Durbar square
- Temple of the monkeys (Swayambhunath)
- Pashupatinath temple
- 2 Buddha temples and 3 Hindu temples
- Depart from Thamel
The price includes :
- Kathmandu sightseeing in car
- Your guide with licence
- Mask for the powder
- One bottle of water
The price does not include :
- The entrances of monuments and other buildings paying (around 4 000 roupies)
- Tips for you guide (please, 200 roupies for the guide and 170 roupies for the driver)
- Visa for Nepal (around 25 dollars for 15 days)
- And all that is not included in « The price includes »
Price for Kathmandu sightseeing :
Trek VIP – Tailored :
We invite to contact us to know your waiting for your trek in Nepal and in the Himalayas.