Kathmandu Pokhara Lumbini – 7 days
Kathmandu is a city classified as a « World Heritage Site » by UNESCO. The tour of the city will allow you to see a city with a pleasantly messy traffic where traditions and religion punctuate the life of Nepali. You will also see the main tourist points of the city such as Boudhanath (the biggest stupa of Buddhist disciples), Swayambhunath (temple of the monkeys), Kathmandu Durbar Square, …
The city of Pokhara, located 200 km from Kathmandu, is known forPhewa lake and the waterfalls. It is also a wonderful observation point for the Annapurnas with snow-capped peaks.
The Kathmandu Pokhara Lumbini circuit ends with Lumbini where many Buddhists come from all over the world to see the monastery. Lumbini is located on the border with India. It is a very important place of pilgrimage. You will be charmed by the birthplace of Buddha.
- Day 1 : Transfer from the airport to the hotel and welcome dinner
- Day 2 : kathmandu sightseeing tour with a local guide – 3 persons maximum by car with a guide
- Day 3 : Pokhara by bus – 7 hours (200 km)
- Day 4 : Pokhara sightseeing tour – 3 persons maximum by car with a guide
During this day, you discover this city which is the point of departure for many treks as for Poon Hill, Jomson, etc. You will have the opportunity to take a ride on the Phewa lake, the waterfall, the sunset on the white Stupa, the sunrise on Sarangkot. You will visit Hindu wineries and the International Mountain Museum.
- Day 5 : Lumbini by bus, in south next to the border of India – 7 hours
- Day 6 : Lumbini sightseeing tour – 3 persons maximum by car with a guide
Lumbini is an important pilgrimage site for the Buddhist. Millions of Buddhists from around the world come every year. It is therefore a high place of traditions and culture that can be discovered during this day. There are many monuments, temples, monasteries and an international research institute. A very rich day.
- Day 7 : Go back to Kathmandu and ferwell dinner
- Day 8 : Transfer from the hotel to the airport
The price includes :
- Airport / hotel transfers
- welcome dinner and farewell Dinner
- Kathmandu hotel 3 night 3 star catagory BB Basis
- Pokhara Hotel 2 night 3 star catagory BB Basis
- Lumbini hotel 2 night 3 star catagory BB Basis
- Bus from Kathmandu to Pohkara, from Pohkara to Lumbini and from Lumbini to Kathma
The price does not include :
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu (except for welcome and farewell dinner offered)
- The entrances of monuments and other buildings paying
- Tips for your guide and driver
- Visa for Nepal and your flight tickets
- And all that is not included in « The price includes »
Price for Kathmandu Pokhara and Lumbini tour :
Trek VIP – Sur mesure :
I invite you to contact me to know your expectations for your trek in Nepal and the Himalayas..