Helicopter tour Everest
A helicopter tour of Everest, a magical and extraordinary heli-tour. A dream trip, see Mount Everest, the Nupste, … or the Khumbu Glacier seen from above. Helicopter flight allows aerial photography of the Himalayas. Exceptional! You will also have a view of the whole valley of Kathmandu.
* The indicated price is “from”. The rate varies according to the group requested.
Helicopter tour Everest – 1 day
Take a helicopter tour to Everest and the surrounding mountains is the dream! We will leave early morning from Kathmandu to Lukla for a fuel stop. Lukla is a very famous Sherpa village as it is the starting point for Everest. From Lukla we will go by helicopter to Everest base camp, one of the most famous and popular in the world. From Everest Base Camp you can see Mount Pumori, Mount Everest, Lotus, Nuptse etc. and one of the most famous glaciers, the Khumbu Glacier. Magnificent views from Kala Patthar (Nepali “black rock”) directly on the southern slopes of Everest. Then we will fly to Syangboche and spend 20 minutes for breakfast and 5 minutes to take pictures. We will then return to Lukla and return to Kathmandu.
A bottle of Champagne will be on board to share a drink at Everest Base Camp to savor the scenery.
- Transfer from the airport to the 4 star hotel with breakfast that we will have booked – 1 night at the hotel – Heli tour for Everest the next morning
- From kathmandu yo Lukla
- Helicopter for EBC – Everest base camp flies over
- Kala Patthar – from this point on the southern edge of Pumori you will have wonderful views of Everest
- Kala Patthar to Syangboche – We will take a lunch there during 20 minutes.
- Syangboche to Lukla
- Lukla to Kathmandu
- Between 4 and hours of flight
Cost for 2018 :
- Transfer airport / hotel
- 1 night in 4 stars hotel with breackfast
- 1 glass of Champagne and lunch at Syangboche
- Welcome dinner in a typical nepali restaurant
- Emergency oxygen bottle
Price doesn’t included :
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu (except the welcome dinner)
- Visa and international tickets
- All that is not included in “Cost for 2018”