Ama Dablam – EBC
You dream of high peaks, high mountains. This trek is a true high mountain expedition. This is an opportunity to climb and climb Ama Dablam and do the ABC (Ama Dablam Base Camp) as well as the Everest base camp. An exceptional trip in the Himalayas that requires a physical fitness athlete. Not accessible to beginners.
Pour cette expédition, il faut me contacter directement.
Ama Dablam + Everest base camp – 37 days
11961, first ascent of Ama Dablam. Located in the Khumbu Himal valley in the Sagarmatha National Park, we suggest the ascent of Ama Dablam (6 812m) in the coutry of the 8 000 : Everest and Lhoste. Mountaineers find it on the trail from Namche Bazaar to Pengboche. This climb requires a good mountain experience both technical and mental. This trek and ascent are accompanied by Everest Base Camp, also known as EBC. You will be amazed and you will keep this dream trip a long in your mind. A trek in the Himalayas which is a real expedition. A wonderful experience awaits you there.
- Day 01 : Your arrival at Kathmandu
- Day 02 : Preparation for the trekking and the expedition & Briefing about entire program
- Day 03 : Flight to Lukla and trek to Phakding- Night in lodge.
- Day 04 : Trek to Namche Bazaar – Night in lodge.
- Day 05 : Acclimatization day in Namche Bazaar – Night in lodge.
- Day 06 : Namche to Tyangboche – Night in lodge.
- Day 07 : Tyangboche to Dingboche – Night in lodge.
- Day 08 : Denbuche to Lobouche – Night in lodge.
- Day 09 : Lobouche to Gorakshep. – Night in lodge.
- Day 10 : Acclimatization to Gorakshep. (Exploration of EBC – Everest Base Camp) – Night in lodge.
- Day 11 : Exploration of Kalapathhar and retiurn to Pheriche – Night in lodge.
- Day 12 : Lobuche to Pangbuche – Night in lodge.
- Day 13 : Pangbuche to Ama Dablam base camp – Night at ABC.
- Days 14-30 : Climbing of Ama Dablam 6 812m.
- Day 31 : ABC (Ama Dablam base camp) to Namche – Night in lodge.
- Day 32 : Namche to Phakding -Night in lodge.
- Day 33 : Phakding to Lukla – Night in lodge.
- Day 34 : Return flight from Lukla to Kathmandu and transfer to the hotel.
- Day 35 : Kathmandu sightseeing tour
- Day 36 : Free day for your personnal acitivities.
- Day 37 : return and transfer to the airport.
The price include :
- Transfers airport / hotel
- Hotel accommodations in Kathmandu on B/B basis
- All arrival and departure transfer services to and from Airport both Domestic and International with other necessary surface transport as per itinerary
- Kathmandu sightseeing by car (3 persons max by car) with a city guide
- Welcome et farewell diners
- All camping equipment in Base camp and Advance Base Camp for climbing
- Guide and porters needed for trekking to Everest Base Camp
- Required Experienced, Trained and Government Licensed Climbing Guide(s) during Climbing
- All staff during Expedition period with experienced Guide (Base Camp Manager)
- All wages, Equipments, medical and accidental Insurances for all involved staffs
- Food during expedition period for expedition members and staff
- Gamow Bag will be available for expedition grou
- Solar panel for light and batteries charger will be available for expedition members
- TIMS and fees for the Sagarmatha national park
- Expedition Permit to climb Ama Dablam
- Each expedition member will have an individual tent available in the ABC (Ama Dablam base camp)
- High altitude food for Sherpa and member
- All Necessary camping equipment like camp furniture, kitchenware, dining tents, guest tents
- We provide sherpa’s tents, food for climbing, insurance and wages for the sherpa
- First Aid medical kits for the Group and the staffs
- 2 Oxygen Bottles with mask and regulators.( for sharing )
- Satellite phone carrying by guide for communication and available for members – Cost $ 4 US per minute
- Domestic Cargo clearance & Duties Assistance Service free
- Per person 30 kg baggage allowance during trekking-up carrying by porter and 20 kg baggage allowance while returning from Base Camp after climbing the Mountain
- All necessary paper works, office Service charge and Government Taxes levied in Nepal
- Complete pre-departure information, flight ticket reconfirmation and visa extension procedure services (if necessary)
The price doesn’t included :
- The drinks
- Lunch and dinner during your stay in Kathmandu
- Any packed food/snacks, aerated drinks, energy drinks, mineral water, alcohol, cigarettes, chocolates, nutritive bars
- The entrances of monuments and other buildings paying
- Your equipment
Expenses incurred towards usage of landlines, mobiles, talkies-walkies or satellite phones And Internet expenses
- Items of personal nature, laundry expenses, hot shower, wifi,
- Sleeping bag, climbing plastic boots, Clothing, packing Items or bags, personal medical kit, personal trekking gears
- Any extra services or products or offers or activities which are not mentioned in the itinerary
Any extra expenses arising out of various/unforeseen situations like natural calamities, landslides, political disturbances, strikes, changes in Government regulations
- Any additional staff other than specified
- Rescue, repatriation, medicines, medical tests and hospitalization expenses
- Medical insurance and emergency rescue evacuation if required
- Travel insurance and helicopter rescue
- Nepal entry visa fee (Visa issuance is easy at the arrival)
- Nepal custom duty for import of expedition goods
- Your insurance (mandatory)
- Any other item not included in “The price include”
Price for this expedition :
Trek VIP – Custome trip :
For this option, contact me by mail contact me to know your expectations for your trek in Nepal and the Himalayas.