This trek combined several point. Visit the national park with its fauna and flora. You will cross different landscapes such as the forest of oaks or pines. This trek aims to make you know also the lakes of high altitude.
Le prix affiché est “à partir de” selon votre choix de groupe.
Langtang valley trek – 11 days
- Day 1 : Arrival at Kathmandu – Transfer from the airport to the hotel and welcome dinner
- Day 2 : Kathmandu sightseeing – A city guide will make you discover the city by car like the district of Thamel, Durbar square, … etc
- Day 3 : Start Syabrubesi by bus – 7 hours
- Day 4 : Syabrubesi to Lama Hotel – 6 hours
- Day 5 : Lama Hotel to Langtang – 5 hours
- Day 6 : Langtang to Kanjing Gumba – 3 hours :
You will see the yaks in the pastures and you will visit a yak cheese factory.
- Day 7 : Kanjing Gumba :
We will stay there for the day. Hikes are organized to help you discover. This is the snow leopard area. You may have the chance to see him. At this place, you will have a beautiful panorama on the Himalayas.
- Day 8 : Go back to Lama Hotel – 6 hours
- Day 9 : Lama Hotel to Thulo Syabru ( 2 130 m ) – 5 hours :
You will have the opportunity through a winding path to meet the Tamangs community with their cultures and customs. Enjoy the scenery on the majestic Himalayan mountains.
- Day 10 : Thulo Syabru to Dhunche ( 1 764 m) – 5 hours
- Day 11 : Go back from Dhunche to Katmandou – 6 hours
The price includes :
- Airport / hotel transfer
- Kathmandu hotel 3 night 3 star catagory BB Basis
- Kathmandu sightseeing by car with city guide
- Welcome and farewell dinner
- Trekking licences for Annapurna and Manaslu
- Bus from Kathmandu to Syabrubesi and from Dhubche to Kathmandu
- TIMS card,entry permit for Langtang national park
- 3 breakfasts – Lunches and dinners with 1 bed room
- nsurance, meals and wages for porters
- First aid kit and fruits
- Your guide
- 1 porter for 2 trekkers up to 25 kg maximum (that is to say 12 kg per person)
The does not include :
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu and Pokhara (except the welcome and farewell dinner at Kathmandu)
- The equipment
- Battery charger, hot water, wifi
- Private driver
- Tips for your guide, porter and driver
- Visa for Nepal
- Your insurance (recommended)
- Everything that is not included in “The price includes”
Price for this trek for Langtand valley :
Trek VIP – Tailored trip :
We advise you to contact us to know your expectations for your trek in Nepal and the Himalayas.