A trek combined with several points. Visit the national park with its fauna and flora. You will cross various landscapes such as the forest of oaks or pines. This trek aims to make you know also the lakes of high altitude.
The price displayed is « from » according to your choice of group.
Langtang / Gosaikunda / Helambu – 15 days
Cross the forests of ancient oaks, rhododendrons, aromatic pines. All around you, the landscape is rocky. Langtang National Park has a fauna and flora at your fingertips. Numerous species of birds live there as well as mountain goats, red panda, monkeys, snakes, mountain tiger (hiuchituwa) … Visit a Yak cheese factory and yak pastures, surrounded by the snow-capped Gosaikunda Mountains.
- Day 1 : arrival at Kathmandu – Transfer from the airport to the hotel and welcome dinner
- Day 2 : Kathmandu sightseeing – A city guide will make you discover the city by car like the district of Thamel, Durbar square … you will see the monkeys too.
- Day 3 : Start to Syabrubesi by bus – 7 hours
- Day 4 : Syabrubesi to Lama Hotel – 6 hours
- Day 5 : Lama Hotel to Langtang – 5 hours
- Day 6 : Langtang to Kanjing Gumba – 3 hours :
You will see the yaks in the pastures and you will visit a yak cheese factory.
- Day 7 : Kanjing Gumba :
We will stay there for the day. Hikes are organized to help you discover. This is the snow leopard area. You may have the chance to see him. At this place, you will have a beautiful panorama on the Himalayas.
- Day 8 : Go back to Lama Hotel – 6 hours
- Day 9 : Lama Hotel to Thulo Syabru ( 2 130 m ) – 5 hours :
You will have the opportunity through a winding path to meet the Tamangs community with their cultures and customs. Enjoy the scenery on the majestic Himalayan mountains.
- Day 10 : Thulo Syabru to Singgumpa (3 254 m) – 5 hours :
This part of the trek makes us walk through forests of oaks, firs and rhododendrons.
- Day 11 : Singgumpa to Gosaikunda lake (4 336 m) – 5 hours :
There are 3 lakes, the first of which is 4 100 meters. These are the high altitude lakes. The last, and the highest, and that of Gosaikunda. According to legend, Shiva created this lake.
- Day 12 : Gosaikunda by Lauribinayak pass to Ghopte ( 3 356 m ) – 7 hours :
Difficult way. The trail is rugged and rough to reach 4 610 meters down to the valley to Ghopte.
- Day 13 : Ghopte to kutumsang – 5 hours
- Day 14 : Kutumsang to Chisapani (2 194 m) – 6 hours :
The panorama stretches from the mountains south of Everest to Manaslu (8 163 meters). In Chisapani you will see a temple.
- Day 15 : Chisapani to Sundarijal :
Go back to Katmandou in taxi.
The price includes :
- Airport / hotel transfer
- Kathmandu hotel 3 night 3 star catagory BB Basis
- Kathmandu sightseeing by car with city guide
- Welcome and farewell dinner
- Trekking license for Annapurna and Manaslu
- Bus from Kathmandu to Syabrubesi and from Sundarijal to Kathmandu
- TIMS card, entry permit for Langtang national park
- 3 breakfasts – Lunches and dinners with 1 bed room
- Insurance, meals and wages for porters
- First aid kit and fruits
- Your guide
- 1 porter for 2 trekkers up to 25 kg maximum (12kg by trekker please)
The price does not include :
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu and Pokhara (except the welcome and farewell dinner at Kathmandu)
- The equipment
- Battery charger, hot water, wifi
- Private driver
- Tips for your guide, porter and driver
- Visa for Nepal
- Your insurance (recommended)
- Everything that are not included in « The price includes »
Price for this trek in Himalayas :
Trek VIP – Tailored trip :
We invite you to contact us to know your expectations for your trek in Nepal and the Himalayas.