Trek Everest – Gokyo Ri
You dream of high peaks, high mountains. This trek is a condensed beauty. Walk in one of the mythical treks of the Solukhumbu region with views of Everest, Lotse and many more. Great mountains, glaciers … Ascension Gokyo Ri will offer you the opportunity to buy new lungs (perhaps), but especially to have the reward of a belvedere on the Himalayas.
The price displayed is “from” according to your choice of group.
Trek Everest Gokyo Ri – 11 days
Gokyo Lakes are oligotrophic lakes in the Sagarmatha National Park in Nepal. Solukhumbu region, the Gokyo cac is one of the famous lakes of Mount Everest and Gokyo Ri. This trek takes you to the viewpoint of the Himalayas. You will have a privileged view to observe the sunrise around Mount Everest, Lotse, Nuptse and Pumai. A moment that will remain engraved in your memories.
- Day 1 : Arrival at Kathmandu – Transfer to the hotel and welcome dinner
- Day 2 : Kathmandu sightseeing – A guide by car will show you the main attractions of the city such as the Hamel district.
- Day 3 : Flight to Lukla ( 2 840 m ) – Trek to Pakding – 4 hours
- Day 4 : Pakding to Namche Baazar ( 3 440 m) – 5 hours
- Day 5 : We will stay at Namche Baazar – Acclimatization days
- Day 6 : Namche Baazar to Dhole ( 4 110 m ) – 7 hours
- Day 7 : Dhole to Machherma ( 4 110 m ) – 6 hours
- Day 8 : Machherma to Gokyo lake ( 4 790 m ) – 6 heures
- Day 9 : Trek for Gokyo Ri ( 5 357 m ) –
Belvedere of the Himalayas, you will have before your eyes Chho-yo, Taboo, Cholatse, Amadablam, Makalu, Everest, Thamserku … and you will attend the most beautiful sunrise of your life. We will then descend to Na Village
– 7 hours by bus
- Day 10 : Na Village to Phortse ( 3 810 m ) – 6 hours
- Day 11 : Go back to Namche Baazar ( 3 440 m ) – 7 hours
- Day 12 : Trek from Namche Baazar to Lukla ( 2 840 m ) – 5 hours
- Day 13 : Go back to Kathmandu by plane – Farewell dinner
The price includes :
- Airport / hotel transfer
- Kathmandu hotel 3 night 3 star catagory BB Basis
- Katmandou sightseeing by car with city guide
- Welcome and farewell dinner
- Flights Kathmandu-Lukla-Kathmandu
- TIMS card (Trekkers Information Management System), entrance to Sagarmathe National Park
- package 10 night with breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Insurance, meals and wages for porters
First aid kit
- Your guide
- 1 porter for 2 trekkers up to 25 kg maximum (that is to 12kg by person)
The price does not include :
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu (except for welcome and farewell dinner offered)
- The entrances of monuments and other buildings paying
- Battery charger, hot water, wifi
- Provate driver
- Tips for your guide and driver
- Visa for Nepal
- Your insurance (recommended)
- And all that is not included in “The price includes”
Price for this journey in Nepal :
Trek VIP – Tailored :
I invite you to contact me to know your expectations for your trek in Nepal and the Himalayas.
There are no reviews yet.