Kala Patthar, EBC and Gokyo Ri
Great mountains, glaciers … The Gokyo Ri Ascension will offer you the opportunity to buy new lungs (maybe), but especially to have the reward of a belvedere on Everest by going to Kala Patthar. Allow yourself the happiness of seeing the sunrise on Mount Everest. This 14-day trek offers you all that the mountains of the Khumbu range have to offer. It’s also going Everest base camp that makes so many mountain lovers dream.
The price displayed may change depending on flight rates for Lukla.
Kala Patthar, the belvedere on Everest with Gokyo Ri and Everest Base Camp – 14 days trek – 17 days stay
You will have a privileged to see the sunrise on the Mount Everest from the summit of Kala Pathtar (5,550m). Kala Patthar is certainly the best spot on the south face of Everest, the seracs of Khumbu Icefall and the Lotse, Pumai and Nuptse. A nice moment that you will keep in mind. To complete the goal of this trek, the second rendez-vous is the magical place of Goyo Ri (5 357m) and his lake. Arriving at the top of Gokyo Ri, you will have a panoramic view of the Khumbu Himalayas.
- Day 1 : Arrival day at Kathmandu – Transfer at your hotel and we offer you a welcome dinner
- Day 2 : Sightseeing tour of Kathmandu – A guide by car will show you the main attractions of the city such as Durbar Square in Patan.
- Day 3 : Flight to Lukla (2840 m) – Trekking to Phakding – 4 hours
- Day 4 : Phakding to Namche Bazaar (3440 m) – Hiking around Namche Bazaar and photography – 5 hours – Acclimatization
- Day 5 : Namche Bazaar to Tengboche village (3864m) – 5 to 6 hours
- Day 6 : Tengboche to Dengboche village(4320 m) – 5 hours
- Day 7 : Dengboche to Lobuche (4110 m) – 5 hours
- Day 8 : Lobuche to Gorak Shep (5140 m) – During this day, we will at the Everest base camp EBC (5364m) then we go back to Gorak Shep. Night at Gorak Shep.
- Day 9 : Kala Patthar (5550 m) – Belvedere of the Himalaya and sunrise on the Everest. Earlier wake-up, 2h00 am. Then we will go to Dzungla (4830m).
- Day 10 : Dzungla to Cho La Pass (5420 m) and to Thaknak (4750 m) – 8 to 9 hours
- Day 11 : Thaknak to Gokyo valley (4800 m) – 4 to 5 hours
- Day 12 : Gokyo Ri (5357 m)
- Day 13 : Golyo to Phortse (3810 m) – 6 to 7 hours
- Day 14 : Phortse to Namche Bazaar (3400 m)
- Day 15 : Namche Bazaar to Lukla (2840 m) – 6 to 7 hours
- Day 16 : Go back to Kathmandu – 25 minutes flight – Good bye day and farewell
- Day 17 : Departure – Transfer from the hotel to the airport
The price includes :
- Airport transfer / hotel
- 3 nights at Kathmandu – Hotel 3 stars BB base
- Sightseeing tour with a city guide and driver
- Welcome and farewell dinner
- Lukla flights A/R
- TIMS (Système de gestion de l’information Trekkers), Sagarmatha entrance
- 14 nights package trek with breackfast, lunch and dinner
- Insurance, wage, food for the porter
- Insurance, wage, food for the guide
- First aids and fruits
- 1 porter for 2 trekkers until 25 kg max
The price doesn’t include :
- Drinks and kinds
- Lunch and dinner at Kathmandou (except the welcome and the farewell dinner)
- The entrances of monuments and other buildings paying
- Your equipement
- Battery charger, hot water, wifi
- Private driver
- Tips for the driver, porter and guide
- Nepali Visa
- International tickets
And all that is not included in “The price includes”
- Your insurance (mandatory)