Kathmandu Pokhara Lumbini tour
Discover the cultural richness of Nepal. The magic of Nepal is a mix of different strong traditions, cultures, ethnicities, religions, many festivals such as Dashain as well as the Himalayas. A trip to Nepal touching and out of time.
The price displayed is “from” according to your choice of group.
Kathmandu Pokhara Lumbini – 7 days
Kathmandu is a city classified as a “World Heritage Site” by UNESCO. The tour of the city will allow you to see a city with a pleasantly messy traffic where traditions and religion punctuate the life of Nepali. You will also see the main tourist points of the city such as Boudhanath (the biggest stupa of Buddhist disciples), Swayambhunath (temple of the monkeys), Kathmandu Durbar Square, …
The city of Pokhara, located 200 km from Kathmandu, is known for Phewa lake and the waterfalls. It is also a wonderful observation point for the Annapurna Massif with snow-capped peaks.
The Kathmandu Pokhara Lumbini circuit ends with Lumbini where many Buddhists come from all over the world to see the monastery. Lumbini is located on the border with India. It is a very important place of pilgrimage. You will be charmed by the birthplace of Buddha. Kathmandu Pokhara Lumbini tour is a great opportunity.
- Day 1 : Transfer from the airport to the hotel and welcome dinner
- Day 2 : Kathmandu sightseeing with a local city guide
- Day 3 : Way to Pokhara – 7 hours by bus (200 km)
- Day 4 : Pokhara – 3 persons by car with a city guide
During this day, a guide will make you discover this city which is the point of departure for many treks as for Poon Hill, Jomson, etc. You will have the opportunity to take a ride on the Phewa lake, the waterfall Quote, the sunset on the white Stupa, the sunrise on Sarangkot. We will visit Hindu wineries and the International Mountain Museum.
- Day 5 : Way to Lumbini south on the border with India – 7 hours by bus
- Day 6 : Lumbini – 3 persons by car with a city guide
Lumbini is an important pilgrimage site for the Buddhist. Millions of Buddhists from around the world come every year. It is therefore a high place of traditions and culture that can be discovered during this day. There are many monuments, temples, monasteries and an international research institute. A very rich day on the cultural level.
- Day 7 : Return at Kathmandu and farewell dinner
- Day 8 : transfer from the hotel to the airport
The price includes :
- Transfert airport / hotel
- 3 nights at Kathmandu – 3 stars hotel base BB
- 2 nights at Pokhara – 3 stars hotol base BB
- 2 nights at Lumbini – 3 stars hotel base BB
- Bus transportation from Kathmandu to Pokhara, Pokhara to Lumbini and Lumbini to Kathmandu
- Welcome and farewell dinner
The price doesn’t included :
- lunch and dinner at Kathmandu (except the welcome and farewell dinner)
- The entrances of monuments and other buildings paying
- Visa and international tickets
- All that is not included in “The price includes”
Price for this tour :
Trek VIP – Tailored :
I invite you to contact me to know your expectations for your trek in Nepal and the Himalayas.