kathmandu Pokhara Chitwan
This tour highlights the richness of Nepalese culture as well as nature and views of the Annapurnas. Discover lovely people, a city of Kathmandu with friendly traffic and all the flora and fauna of Chitwan National Park. A trip to make with the family!
Kathmandu Pokhara Chitwan – 7 days
The national park of Chitwan is the first national park in Nepal. Formerly called national park Royal Chitwan, he was created in 1973. Chitwan is a protected zone known for its biodiversity. His dense forests and his grassy plains shelter mammals rare as rhinoceros with beak (khag in Nepal) and tigers of Bengal. The park shelters numerous species of birds. Boats cross the North of the river Rapti, sheltering crocodiles. Inside the park is also Balmiki Ashram, a site of Indian pilgrimage.
The city of Pokhara, situated in 200 km from Kathmandu, is known for the lake Phewa as well as the waterfalls Estimate. It is also a wonderful point of observation for the massif of Annapurnas with snowy summits. During this day, you will also visit caves. Finally, it the opportunity to see the slept and the sunrise of sun on Annapurnas offer golden summits.
Kathmandu is a city classified ” site of the world heritage ” by the UNESCO. The tour(ballot) of the city will allow you to see a city with a sympathetically shambolic traffic (circulation) where the traditions and the religion give rhythm to the life of the Nepalese. You will also see the main tourist points of the city as Boudhanath (the biggest Stupa of the Buddhist followers), Swayambhunath (temple of the monkeys), Kathmandu Durbar Square, …
This circuit in Nepal has for objective to make you discover both more important city of the country. In a course(price) stay, you will have a mixt between nature, landscape and culture, traditions which are very strong in Nepal...
- Day 1 : Transfer of the airport at the hotel and welcome dinner
- Day 2 : kathmandu sightseeing tour – 3 persons maximum maximum by car with the guide
- Day 3 : Pokhara by bus – 7 hours (200 km)
- Day 4 : Pokhara sightseeing tour – 3 persons maximum maximum by car with the guide
During this day, you will discover this city which is the starting point for a lot of treks as for Poon Hill, Jomson, etc. You will have the opportunity to make a small tour on the Phewa lake, the waterfalls, the sunset on white Stupa, sunrise on Sarangkot. Visit caves and international museum of the mountain.
- Day 5 : Chitwan by bus – 4 hours
- Day 6 : Chitwan national park with various activities
- Day 7 : Go back to Kathmandu by bus (5 hours) then ferwell dinner
- Day 8 : Transfert for airport
The price includes :
- Transferts airport / hotel
- Kathmandu hotel 3 night 3 star catagory BB Basis
- Pokhara Hotel 2 night 3 star catagory BB Basis
- Chitwan hotel 2 night 3 star catagory BB Basis
- Les transports en bus de Katmandou / Pohkara aller/retour ainsi que de Pokhara à Chitwan
- Chitwan to Kathmandu by bus
- Pokhara to Chitwan by bus
- Welcome dinner and farewell dinner
Exclude with out cost :
- Lunch and dinner in kathmandu, Pokhara and Chitwan
- Les entrées des monuments et autres bâtiments payant
- Tips for guide and driver
- All kinds of fee in sightseeing
- Visa for Nepal and your flight tickets
- And all that is not included in “The price includes”
Price for the tour of the two cities and Chitwan :
Trek VIP – Tailored trip :
I invite you to contact me to know your expectations for your trek in Nepal and the Himalayas.