Mardi Himal short trek 8D/7N
Ideal if you want to do a short trek in Nepal in the Annapurna region. Without particular difficulty, this trip to Nepal is accessible to beginner hikers. This program for the Mardi Himal base camp allows beautiful views of Mahchapuchre (Fistail), Dhawalagiri, Annapurna South or Nigiri.
A journey between nature and culture, you will meet people in the evenings in the lodges where you will have the opportunity to sing. It is also also a discovery of the Nepalese culture.
The price displayed is “from” according to your choice of group.
Mardi Himal in family
Off the beaten track, the Mardi Himal trek is an alternative to the Annapurna base camp. Before arriving at the Mardi Himal base camp, you will cross the Nepalese countryside through the medium mountains of the Himalayas. You will discover terraced crops in a valley populated by the Gurung ethnic group. Not being a difficult trek, this trip is particularly recommended for families or for non trekkers.
During this little adventure, you will cross a diversity of landscapes. You can admire the peaks, high peaks and glaciers of the south face of Annapurna. Close to Pokhara, this is perhaps the most beautiful short trek close to the city.
When we arrive at Mardi Himal base camp (4,450 meters), a clear view will give you a beautiful scenery of Annapurna South. If desired, the ascent of the Mardi Himal (5,587 meters) can be programmed additionally.
Thus, the Mardi Himal with the family will have allowed you to take a tour of the country with different atmospheres: cities, countryside, mountains and villages.
- Day 1: Kathmandu – Transfer to the hotel. We put down our suitcases, we let you rest for a few moments and then we offer you a visit to the Thamel district, with a welcome dinner.
- Day 2: We will fly to Pokhara city. From there we will take a car to go to Phedi, 30 minutes. Beginning of the trek, direction Pothana – 3/4 hour.
- Day 3: Pothana to forest camp – 5 hours
- Day 4: Forest camp to High camp – 6 hours
- Day 5: Early morning we will go to Mardi Himal base camp then we will come back to High camp – 7/8 hours
Extension : Mardi Himal summit (High mountain Sherpa guide in english)
- Day 6: We will take a Jeep to return to Pokhara. We will have time to visit the city.
- Day 7: From Pokhara, return to Kathmandu by bus – 7 hours – Farewell dinner in the evening.
- Day 8: Departure – Free time and airport transfer
– Kathmandu sightseeing tout
– Mardi Himal Climb, with an high mountain Sherpa guide, in english
- Airport transfert
- 2 night at Kathmandu – 3 stars hotel base BB
- Welcome and farewell diner
- Tims Card and Annapurna Trekking Permit
- Transport for Kathmandu-Pokhara and Pokhara-Kathmandu
- Local transportation
- Meals during the trek (breakfast, lunch, dinner)
- 1 night at Pohkara – 3 stars hotel base BB
- Pokhara city tour and sightseeing by car
- Meals and salaries for porters as well as their insurance
- 1 porter for 2 trekkers up to a maximum of 25 kg (14 kg per person)
Price doesn’t include:
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu
- Trekking gear
- Battery charger, hot water, wifi
- Private driver
- Tips for the guide, the porter
- Internationals flights
- Your insurance (recommended)
Price of the Mardi Himal short trek:
Your talaired trek in Nepal:
You can contact us to talk about your trip un Nepal, to know your expectations for your trek in Nepal and the Himalayas.
There are no reviews yet.