Annapurna trek 9 days – Stay of 12 days
Feel the emotion, vibrate under this wonderful spectacle that Annapurna offers us. Trekking in the Himalayas and discovering the village of Tadapani will be for you a memory that will remain marked for life in your mind. Go on an adventure and discover the Annapurna in the Himalayas. 9-day trek to Nepal.
The price displayed is “from” according to your choice of group.
9 days trek in Annapurna – Stay of 12 days
Because 7 days is too short to enjoy the Annapurna, I propose a trek of 9 days in the heart of the Himalayas.
- Day 1 : Pokhara to Nayapul then to Hile in car – 5 or 6 hours
- Day 2 : Nayapul / Hile to Ghorepani – 6 hours
- Day 3 : Ghorepani to Tadapani – 6 hours
- Day 4 : Tadapani to Chomrong- 5 hours
- Day 5 : Chomrong to Himalya – 6 hours
- Day 6 : Himalaya to Abc ( Annapurna base camp ) – 5 hours
- Day 7 : Abc to Sinuwa – 7 hours
- Day 8 : Sinuwa to Jhinu Danda (natural hot springs) – 6 hours
- Day 9 : Jhinu Danda to Nayapul then go back to Pokhara in car
The price includes :
- Airport / hotel transfer
- Kathmandu hotel 3 night 3 star catagory BB Basis
- Katmandou sightseeing by car with city guide ( 3 persons maximum by car )
- Welcome and farewell dinner
- TIMS card and trekking licence
- Bus tikets Katmandou-Pokhara with the group and the team Trek Dream Nepal
- Pokhara sightseeing tour by car with city guide
- Pokhara hotel 3 night 3 star catagory BB Basis
- Transports Pokhara-Nayapul to Hil
- 8 night and packege trek with 3 meals by days ( lunch dinner breakfast )
- Meals and salaries for porters
- First aid kit and fruits
- Your guide
- 1 porter for 2 trekkers up to 25 kg maximum – That is to say 12kg per person
The price does not include :
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu (except the welcome and farewell dinner)
- Lunch and dinner in Pokhara
- Battery charger, hot water, wifi
- Private driver
- Tips for your guide, porter and driver
- Visa for Nepal
- Your insurance (recommended)
Price for this trek in Annapurna :
Trek VIP – Tailored :
We invite you to contact us to know your expectations for your trek in Nepal and the Himalayas.
There are no reviews yet.