Annapurna – Nar Phu valley
Nar Phu Valley offers an exceptional trek off the beaten path. Authentic villages, cultures, grandiose landscapes, particular rock formations, high peaks in sight but also tea houses … A physical trek that will reward you very widely.
Le prix affiché est « à partir de » selon votre choix de groupe.
Nar Phu valley trek – 16 days
Make a trek in Nar Phu valley is a unique trek in the Annapurna region. Opened a short time ago, this trekking is for those who want to explore hidden valleys and get off the beaten track, out of the tourist crowds.
Nar Phu trek is a mix of amazing landscapes, high peaks, passes, glaciers, amazing rock formations, unique villages and cultures. It’s also the yaks, Gompas and Kang La Pass 5320 m. An extraordinary trek awaits you in the Nar Phu Valley, in the Annapurna region.
During this exceptional trek, you will have the opportunity to sleep in the tea houses where you can taste the Nepalese food.
Warning !!! For this trek, you must be in very good physical condition. We recommend, and even more, to prepare you physically for this trek in the Himalayas. My advices.
- Day 1 : Transfert de l’aéroport à l’hôtel et repas de bienvenue et d’au revoir
- Day 2 : Katmandou sightseeing by car with city guide – Preparation of the trekking permit of Nar Phu and the briefing for the trek.
- Day 3 : Departure from Kathmandu to Besishahar (750 m) then trek to Chamje (1 310 m) – 9 hours
- Day 4 : Chamje to Dharapani (1 920 m) – 6 hours
- Day 5 : Dharapani to Chame (2 670 m) – 6 hours
- Day 6 : Chame to Meta (3 570 m) – 7 hours
- Day 7 : Meta to Upper Chyaku (3 720 m) – 4 hours
- Day 8 : Upper Chyaku to Phu village (4 050 m) – 5 hours
- Day 9 : Phu village to Nar Pehdi (3 500 m) – 7 hours
- Day 10 : Nar Pehdi to Nar village (4 120 m) – 4 hours
- Day 11 : We stay at Nar village and we visit 4 monasteries
- Day 12 : Nar to Ngawal (3 675 m) by Kang La Pass (5 320 m) – 9 hours
- Day 13 : Ngawal to Phu then Chame (2 650 m) – 6 hours
- Day 14 : Chame to Tal (1 700 m) – 7 hours
- Day 15 : Tal to Chamje (1 310 m) and go back to Kathmandu – 9 hours
- Day 16 : Farewell dinner and transfer to the airport
The price includes :
- Airport / hotel transfer
- Kathmandu hotel 3 night 3 star catagory BB Basis
- Kathmandu sightseeing by car with city guide (3 personns maximum by car)
- Welcome and farewell dinner
- Bus tickets from Kathmandu to Besishahar, Chamje and back from Chamje to Kathmandu
- Trek licences for Annapurna and TIMS card
- The original trekking permit for Nar Phu Valley
- Guide and porter (25kg max for 2 people), their insurance, food and salary
- Pack trek for 13 days with 3 meals per day and single room
- First aid kit and first aid
The price does not include :
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu (except the welcome and farewell dinner offered)
- The entrances of monuments and other buildings paying
- Tips for your guide, porter and driver
- Battery charger, hot shower, WiFi (during trekking)
- Helicopter emergency rescue
Your insurance (very strongly recommended)
- Visa for Nepal
- All that is not included in « The price includes »
Price for this journey in Nar Phu valley :
Trek VIP – Tailored :
I invite you to contact me to know your expectations for your trek in Nepal and the Himalayas.