Short trek Annapurna ABC- 7 days
Dive into the Himalayas, this trek to discover the Annapurna I whose highest point rises to 8 091 meters opens the doors on the tenth highest peak in the world. Tell yourself that you will be walking on the roofs of the world. What a sensation and what an adventure! Come back amazed and transformed. The Annapurna has 11 summits, on one and the same ridge, which exceed every 7 000 meters of altitude.
The price displayed is “from” according to your choice of group.
Annapurna base camp (Abc) – Stay of 10 days
Hiking at Annapurna Base Camp is exceptional. The departure for this trek begins in Pokhara. A pleasant lively city in an exceptional setting. Depending on the season, the mountains can be seen perfectly reflected on Phewa Lake. Let’s go to the villages of Ghandruk and Chomrong to reach Annapurna. Then we will see panoramas of Mount Machapuchare (Fishtail). We will also go to the natural hot springs for a good relaxing time after the trekking.
The winding paths will take you through different landscapes. We will cross rhododendron and bamboo forests while the vegetation will have completely disappeared when we arrive on the high mountain pastures. You will come across different ethnicities as we pass the villages in the lush hills. You will be captivated by the high snow-capped peaks and the glaciers.
The beautiful landscapes are not the only attractions of this trek. These are also the villages inhabited by the Gurungs, Magars and Brahim.
Annapurna : 8 091 meters
Mount Fishtail : 6 993 meters
Our base camp : 3 130 meters
Trek : Pokhara – Nayapul (1,050 m) – Ghandruk (1,940 m) – Chomrong (2,170 m) – Annapurna base camp (4,130 m) – Jhinu danda (hot springs – 1,780 m) – Nayapul – Pokhara
Annapurna camp base (Abc) – Itinerary :
- Day 1 : Arrival -Transfert at the hotel in Thamel quarter
- Day 2 : Start to Pokhara by bus – Night at Pokhara
- Day 3 : Pokhara to Nayapul (1,050 meters) then trekking to Ghandruk (1,940 meters) – 5 to 6 hours
- Day 4 : Ghandruk to Chomrong (2,170 meters) – 6 hours – 13 Km
- Day 5 : Chomrong to Himalaya – 7 hours – 17 Km
- Day 6 : Himalaya to Abc Annapurna Base Camp – 5 hours
- Day 7 : Abc Annapurna Base camp to Sinuwa – 6 hours – 22 Km
- Day 8 : Sinuwa Jhinu Danda ( natural hot springs ) – 4 hours – 11 Km
- Day 9 : Jhinu Danda to Nayapal – 5 hours – 15 Km – Go back to Pokhara in local transport
- Day 10 : Go back to Kathmandu by bus – Transfert at the airport or night at Kathmandu, to depend of your flight
The price includes :
- Airport / hotel transfer
- Kathmandu hotel 1 or 2 night – 3 star catagory BB Basis (to depend of your flight departure)
- Welcome and farewell dinner
- <TIMS card and trekking licence
- Bus tickets Katmandou-Pokhara with the groupe and the team Trek Dream Nepal
- <Pokhara hotel 2 night 3 star catagory BB Basis
- Transports Pokhara-Nayapul-Pokhara
- 7 nights with the trekking night pack and 3 meals per day (breakfast, lunch, dinner) – Drinks are not included
- Meals, salaries and inssurance for porters and guide
- First aid kit and fruits
- Your guide
- 1 carrier for 2 trekkers up to 25 kg maximum (That is to say 12kg per person)
The price does not include :
- <Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu and Pokhara (except the welcome and farewell dinner at Kathmandu)
- The equipment
- Battery charger, hot water, wifi
- No hot water during the trek
- Private driver
- Tips for your guide, porter and driver (information at the reservation)
- Visa fo Nepal
- International flight
- Your insurance (mandatory)
There are no reviews yet.